Cherokee Braves Nylon Embroidered Flag 3 x 5 ft.
This flag was used by the Cherokee Mounted Rifles under the command of Colonel Stand Watie. It is a Confederate First National pattern. The canton is blue with eleven white stars in a circle around an additional five red stars that represent the “Five Civilized Tribes” (Cherokee, Creek, Choctaw, Chickasaw and Seminole. One of the red stars, in the center, represents the Cherokee Nation. “Cherokee Braves” is displayed in red in the center of the white stripe.
Civic Quality – Nylon Embroidered
– Designs are embroidered (not printed)
– Superior look and feel
– Bright thread adds texture and weight
– Long lasting, waterproof, tear and fray resistant material
– Double and quad stitched edges all around
– Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings for added durability
– Attaches easily to any flag pole
– Outdoor display use on poles
– Permanent flag displays (i.e. not taken down at night/rain)
– Excellent for events indoor/outdoor, parades
– Schools, churches, civic uses