Cavalry Flag -32 x 32 Inch Cotton Sewn Gold Fringe Pole Sleeve
Robert E. Lee Cavalry Golden Fringe
Cotton Flag 32 x 32 Inch
This square design and size is typical of Battle Flags of the Army of Northern Virginia, commanded by Robert E. Lee. It was created after the First Battle of Manassas (Bull Run), where the similarities in the Union and Confederate flags caused confusion on the battlefield. Smaller sizes such as this one were commonly carried by cavalry or artillery units, while larger versions were more typical in the infantry.
FLAG QUALITY AND USES
Premium Quality – Cotton Authentic
– Beautiful, full textured and striking
– Cotton weave looks, feels and moves properly
– Designs are embroidered
– Attaches easily to any flag pole with Pole Sleeve
– Re-enactment, historical drama
– Indoor displays, Museums
– Honor Guards, Color guards*
– Caskets, Memorials, Funerals
– Official Uses, diplomatic display
– May be too heavy for long term marching use. See Nylon flags for lighter alternatives.
See all Infantry, Cavalry, & Artillery Battle Flags in our Collection Here!
Check out our Confederate States of America Collection Here!
See our Full Civil War Collection Available Here!
You have not viewed any products yet.