Bonnie Blue Flag – USA Made
Measures: 3 feet x 5 feet
- This is an American made flag of our toughest, most durable nylon fabric.
- It has solid brass grommets.
- The star is sewn on (appliqued) (this is not a printed flag).
- You won’t find a nylon flag with higher tensile and tear strength, yet it flies very well in the wind.
- It has excellent strength retention under UV exposure, and high resistance to UV fading.
- The colors are deeper, brighter and last over time, due to the aniline dyeing process.
- There is a one inch double edge fold with four rows of stitching on the fly edge.
- It has 1 1/2 inch reinforced stitching vertically at the fly corners, and 3 1/2 inch reinforced hem stitching (horizontal) at top of bottom of the fly.The Bonnie Blue is also known as the “Lone Star Flag”, and first flew over the Republic of West Florida 1810. This republic was formed by the English speaking people of southern Alabama, Mississippi, and portions of Louisiana who rebelled against the reign of Spanish government and overthrew Spain’s provincial Governor in Baton Rouge. It reappeared in 1839 with Texas’ independence from Mexico, when the Republic of Texas adopted a variation of the Lone Star for its official flag.At the outbreak of the War Between the States, the Bonnie Blue became the flag of Mississippi after it seceded from the Union. It was immortalized by a song of the same name, and next to Dixie, no other song was more popular with the Confederate soldier. The Bonnie Blue Flag became the first unofficial flag of the Secessionist movement of the Southern States.
All Weather Quality – Nylon Embroidered
– Designs are embroidered (not printed)
– Superior look and feel
– Bright thread adds texture and weight
– Long lasting, waterproof, tear and fray resistant material
– Double and quad stitched edges all around
– Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings for added durability
– Attaches easily to any flag pole
– Outdoor display use on poles
– Permanent flag displays (i.e. not taken down at night/rain)
– Excellent for events indoor/outdoor, parades
– Schools, churches, civic uses
You have not viewed any products yet.