Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Alamo 1824 Flag- Outdoor Nylon Embroidered Flag 2 x 3 ft.
The Alamo 1824 Flag was flown during the Battle of the Alamo. The Mexican Flag was taken and an 1824 was placed in the middle. The 1824 represents the 1824 Constitution of Mexico in which Texans were in favor of.
FLAG QUALITY AND USES
Construction: Nylon Embroidered
– Designs are embroidered on both sides (not printed)
– Design reads properly on the front side and backwards on the reverse (as per proper flag construction see here)
– Superior look and feel to printed flags
– Bright thread adds texture and weight
– Long lasting, waterproof, tear and fray resistant material
– Double and quad stitched edges all around
– Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings for added durability
– Attaches easily to any flag pole
– 1 year “no fade, no fray” guarantee
– Outdoor display use on poles
– Permanent flag displays (i.e. not taken down at night/rain)
– Excellent for events indoor/outdoor, parades
– Schools, churches, civic uses
Delivery & Returns
Why Buy From Us
Honor and Remember Flag 3 x 5 Outdoor Nylon Dyed Flag (USA Made)$64.95 Add to cart
Ireland Flag 3 X 5 ft. Standard$24.95 Add to cart
M4 Tactical Carbine Come and Take It (WHITE) Flag 3 X 5 ft. (Standard)$24.95 Add to cart
Let’s Go Brandon Cap / Hat / Ballcap – RedSale! Add to cart
Kill Em All, Let God Sort ’em Out! Flag 3 X 5 ft. Standard$24.95 Add to cart
Rebel & USA 3 X 5 ft. Standard Flag (US REBEL)$29.95 Add to cart
There are no reviews yet.