Alabama Independence Flag – Cotton 3 x 5 ft.
Flags with a single star flew in Alabama just before and after Alabama Secession Convention in Montgomery, in January 1861. One with a blue background and yellow or golden star was flown at independence. This pattern is seen on the Alabama Republic Flag, which can also be ordered on our website. This is similar to the Bonnie Blue Flag that was very popular throughout the South as a symbol of liberty and independence.
Premium Quality – Cotton Authentic
– Beautiful, full textured and striking
– Cotton weave looks, feels and moves properly
– Designs are embroidered on both sides
– Attaches easily to any flag pole
– Re-enactment, historical drama
– Indoor displays, Museums
– Honor Guards, Color guards*
– Caskets, Memorials, Funerals
– Official Uses, diplomatic display
– May be too heavy for long term marching use. See Nylon flags for lighter alternatives.