Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
7 Star Stars and Bars Confederate 1st National Cotton Flag 4 x 6 ft.
7 Star Stars and Bars Confederate 1st National Cotton Flag
Premium Cotton 4 feet x 6 feet
Used from 1861-1863, this is the Confederate First National Flag, known as the Stars and Bars. The flag was first flown over the Montgomery, Alabama capitol building on 4 March 1861.
It was originally adopted with 7 stars one for each member of the existing new Confederacy. Stars were added as new states broke from the United States to join the Confederacy.
FLAG QUALITY AND USES
Premium Quality – Cotton Authentic
– Beautiful, full textured and striking
– Cotton weave looks, feels and moves properly
– Designs are embroidered
– Attaches easily to any flag pole
– Re-enactment, historical drama
– Indoor displays, Museums
– Honor Guards, Color guards*
– Caskets, Memorials, Funerals
– Official Uses, diplomatic display
– May be too heavy for long term marching use. See Nylon flags for lighter alternatives.
See All Flags in This Stars & Bars Collection
1st National Confederate Flags Available Here
2nd National Confederate “Jackson Flag” Flags Available Here
3rd National Confederate Flags / Blood Stained Banner is Available Here!
See Full Confederate States of America Collection Here
See Our Ultimate Rebel & Confederate Complete Collection Available Here
Delivery & Returns
Why Buy From Us
You have not viewed any products yet.
There are no reviews yet.