33 Star USA Flag – Cotton 3 x 5 ft.
33 Star USA Flag
Size: 3×5 feet
This is the 33 Star US Flag. This Flag became the Official United States Flag on July 4th, 1859. A star was added for the admission of Oregon (February 14, 1859).
This flag is pretty much identical to the 50 star one we use today, but it only has 33 stars. This is due to only 33 states being part of the union at the time.
Premium Quality – Cotton Authentic
– Beautiful, full textured and striking
– Cotton weave looks, feels and moves properly
– Designs are embroidered
– Attaches easily to any flag pole
– Re-enactment, historical drama
– Indoor displays, Museums
– Honor Guards, Color guards*
– Caskets, Memorials, Funerals
– Official Uses, diplomatic display
– May be too heavy for long term marching use. See Nylon flags for lighter alternatives.