15 Stars – USA Star Spangled Banner Flag Great Garrison Flag Fort McHenry 3 X 5 ft. Nylon Embroidered
The Star Spangled banner 15 Stars USA flag is a historic U.S. Flag. It was the flag when there were only 15 states.
The Star Spangled Banner 15 Star USA flag is the flag the flew over Fort McHenry during the war of 1812. This flag is also referred to as the Fort McHenry flag or the Great Garrison Flag that flew over the Baltimore Harbor.
This is a lightweight nylon embroidered flag. Flies in the lightest of breezes but still has beautiful embroidery on it.
Civic Quality – Nylon Embroidered
– Designs are embroidered (not printed)
– Superior look and feel
– Bright thread adds texture and weight
– Long lasting, waterproof, tear and fray resistant material
– Double and quad stitched edges all around
– Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings for added durability
– Attaches easily to any flag pole
– Outdoor display use on poles
– Permanent flag displays (i.e. not taken down at night/rain)
– Excellent for events indoor/outdoor, parades
– Schools, churches, civic uses