Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Vintage Texas Flag - State of TX Lone Star Flag - Republic of Texas Flag 3x5 Standard
Vintage Texas Flag – Antique TX Flag
The Texas Flag was adopted on January 25th, 1839. The State of Texas Flag was originally the Lone Star Flag and was designed for the Republic of Texas but switched to the state flag when Texas joined the Union. The colors represent loyalty, bravery, and purity.
This design has a weathered / vintage / antique look to it.
The white part of Texas flag is a little mottled which makes it have that cool “old” look to it!
Size: 3×5 ft.
- – Our most popular quality level
- – 100% synthetic waterproof material
- – Designs are through-printed and visible on both sides
- – Bright, fade-resistant inks
- – Double stitched edges all around
- – Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings
- – Attaches easily to any flag pole with grommets
- – Fair weather outdoor display
- – Light weight lets flags fly well even in light breeze
- – Excellent for events, indoor display and theatrical use
- – Seasonal decoration, home use
- – Demonstrations, protests, parades
You have not viewed any products yet.