Beautiful Betsy Ross Patriotic Flag with III% design has a vintage look to it. It reads: A free people, ought not only Be armed and disciplined, But They should have sufficient arms And ammunition to maintain A status of independence from any who might Attempt to abuse them, Which would include their own government. – George Washington
The first ten amendments to the U.S. Constitution are known as the Bill of Rights. The Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution states: “A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.”
The Constitution was approved in its original form without a Bill of Rights. However, the lack of a list of basic rights was objected to by many Americans. In 1887 Thomas Jefferson wrote that “[A] bill of rights is what the people are entitled to against every government on earth, general or particular, and what no just government should refuse.”
Several years of debate took place before such a bill was adopted. The Federalists were against a bill of rights, asserting that it was unnecessary. The Anti-Federalists were concerned about too strong a central government, and demanded constitutional guarantees of certain rights that could not be taken away by the Federal government. In the end the popular support for a bill of such rights won the day.
Our American Bill of Rights was inspired by Thomas Jefferson, drafted by James Madison, and ratified by the States in 1791. Once ratified they became part of our Constitution, the highest law of the land.
FLAG QUALITY AND USES
– Our most popular quality level in double sided
– Double sided is 2 flags sewn back to back to nothing reads backwards on back of flag.
– 100% synthetic waterproof material
– Design is double sided, same on both sides
– Bright, fade-resistant inks
– Double stitched edges all around, quad stitched on fly end
– Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings
– Attaches easily to any flag pole with grommets
– Fair weather outdoor display
– Light weight lets flags fly well even in light breeze
– Excellent for events, indoor display and theatrical use
– Seasonal decoration, home use
– Demonstrations, protests, parades