US Army Flag – Nylon Printed – 12 x 18 inch with grommets
The U.S. Army Flag was first used on June 14th, 1956. The seal of the Army is displayed in the center of the flag but is blue instead of its original colors.
FLAG QUALITY AND USES
Construction: Nylon Printed Single Sided
– Strong Durable 150D quality Nylon for Longer Lasting Wear!
– 100% synthetic waterproof material
– Bright, fade-resistant inks
– Double stitched edges all around
– Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings
– Attaches easily to any flag pole
– Fair weather outdoor display
– Small boats/vehicles
– Excellent for events, indoor display and theatrical use
– Seasonal decoration, home use and parades
– Demonstrations, protests, parades
CHECK OUT OUR HUGE ARMY COLLECTION HERE!
You have not viewed any products yet.