US Army Flag Emblem Double Knitted Nylon 5 x 8 Ft
US Army Flag – Double Knitted Nylon – 5 x 8 Ft
The U.S. Army Flag was first used on June 14th, 1956. The seal of the Army is displayed in the center of the flag but is blue instead of its original colors.
FLAG QUALITY AND USES
Knitted Nylon Quality (Superior)
Construction: Nylon Knit
– Durable all-weather Nylon
– Light weave lets flag fly well even in light breeze
– Designs are through-printed and visible on both sides
– Bright, fade-resistant inks
– Double stitched edges all around
– Brass grommets
– Daily use in weather
– Outdoor ceremonial use
CHECK OUT OUR ARMY COLLECTION FOR SALE HERE!