US Army Flag – Commercial Poly-Max Heavy Duty Flags – 3 x 5
US Army Flag
The U.S. Army Flag was first used on June 14th, 1956. The seal of the Army is displayed in the center of the flag but is blue instead of its original colors.
Size 3 feet by 5 feet
– Our toughest, most beautiful flags
– Poly-Max is rated for high winds
– Twice the thickness and stamina of any other flag
– Long lasting, waterproof, tear and fray resistant material
– Double and quad stitched edges all around
– Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings for added durability.
– Attaches easily to any flag pole
– Armed conflict, battlefields, military encampments
– Ships at sea, heavy weather, wilderness
– Permanent flag displays (all weather)
– Indoor honor displays, memorials
CHECK OUT OUR ARMY COLLECTION FOR SALE HERE!
You have not viewed any products yet.