Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
US Army Flag 12 X 18 inch with grommets Standard
The U.S. Army Flag was first used on June 14th, 1956. The seal of the Army is displayed in the center of the flag but is blue instead of its original colors.
Standard Quality – Super-weave polyester
- Our most popular quality level
- 100% synthetic waterproof material
- Designs are through-dyes and visible on both sides
- Bright, fade-resistant dye
- Double stitched edges all around
- Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings
- Attaches easily to any flag pole
- Fair weather outdoor display
- Excellent for events, indoor display and theatrical use
- Seasonal decoration, home use
- Demonstrations, protests, parades
CHECK OUT OUR ENTIRE ARMY COLLECTION FOR SALE HERE!
US Army Flag – Outdoor – Double Nylon Embroidered 3 x 5 ft.$89.95 Add to cart
German w/ Eagle Flag 3 X 5 ft. Standard$24.95 Add to cart
Japanese Battle Flag Rising Sun Flag WW II Flag 4 X 6 inch on stick$3.95 Add to cart
Japanese Battle Flag Rising Sun Flag WW II 3 X 5 ft. Standard Flag$24.95 Add to cart
POW MIA Flag – Outdoor – 5′ x 8′ Poly-Max Flag (USA Made)$184.50 Add to cart
POW/MIA Flag Prisoner of War, Missing in Action Flag 12 x 18 inch on Stick$19.95 Add to cart