Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
US Army Flag 12 X 18 inch with grommets Standard
The U.S. Army Flag was first used on June 14th, 1956. The seal of the Army is displayed in the center of the flag but is blue instead of its original colors.
Standard Quality – Super-weave polyester
- Our most popular quality level
- 100% synthetic waterproof material
- Designs are through-dyes and visible on both sides
- Bright, fade-resistant dye
- Double stitched edges all around
- Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings
- Attaches easily to any flag pole
- Fair weather outdoor display
- Excellent for events, indoor display and theatrical use
- Seasonal decoration, home use
- Demonstrations, protests, parades