Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
U.S. Territory Guam Flag Nylon Embroidered 2 x 3 ft.
The U.S Territory Guam Flag was adopted on July 4th, 1917, but the red border was added in 1948. The blue stands for the Pacific Ocean. The seal on the U.S Territory Guam Flag is in the shape of an ancient sling-shot called a Chamorros. The Chamorros is a symbol of endurance and protection. In the seal is a landscape from Guam. The coconut tree is one of the few that survived a typhoon in 1918 therefor is a sign of courage, strength, and usefulness.
FLAG QUALITY AND USES
Construction: Nylon Embroidered
– Designs are embroidered on both sides (not printed)
– Design reads properly on the front side and backwards on the reverse (as per proper flag construction see here)
– Superior look and feel to printed flags
– Bright thread adds texture and weight
– Long lasting, waterproof, tear and fray resistant material
– Double and quad stitched edges all around
– Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings for added durability
– Attaches easily to any flag pole
– 1 year “no fade, no fray” guarantee
– Outdoor display use on poles
– Permanent flag displays (i.e. not taken down at night/rain)
– Excellent for events indoor/outdoor, parades
– Schools, churches, civic uses
Delivery & Returns
Why Buy From Us
You have not viewed any products yet.
There are no reviews yet.