U.S. Navy Flag – Knitted Nylon 3 x 5 feet
The U.S. Navy Flag is used by the Navy. The Navy Flag, like other military flags, has the emblem of its branch in its center. It was first used on April 24th, 1959.
– Double the toughness of the “Standard Quality”
– Long lasting, waterproof, tear and fray resistant Nylon
– Designs are through-printed and visible on both sides
– Bright, fade-resistant inks
– Double and quad stitched edges all around
– Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings
– Attaches easily to any flag pole
– All-weather outdoor display use
– Permanent flag displays (not taken down at night/rain)
– Excellent for events indoor/outdoor
– Long term decoration use
– Commercial/professional use
Looking for More Sizes of This Navy Flag?
Quality/Best Navy Flags For Sale Available!
Check Out Our Entire US Navy Flags for Purchase Here!