The U.S. Navy Flag is used by the Navy. The Navy Flag, like other military flags, has the emblem of its branch in its center. It was first used on April 24th, 1959.
FLAG QUALITY AND USES
Construction: Super-weave polyester on plastic stick
– Our most popular quality level
– 100% synthetic waterproof materials
– Designs are through-printed and visible on both sides
– Bright, fade-resistant inks
– Fair weather outdoor displays
– Desk tops, table centerpiece decoration
– Excellent for events, indoor display and theatrical use
– Seasonal decoration, home use
– Demonstrations, protests, parades
Looking for More Sizes of This Navy Flag?
We have the 4×6″ on Stick Flags Here
& 12″x18″ Stick Flags Here
2’x3′ Standard Quality Grade, Polyester Navy Flags Here
2’x3′ Best Quality Military Grade, Nylon Embroidered Flags Here
3′ x 5′ Standard Quality Grade, Polyester Navy Flags Here
3′ x 5′ All Weather Quality Grade, Nylon Printed Navy Flags Here
& Nylon Printed with Fringes Here
3′ x 5′ Best Quality Military Grade, Nylon Embroidered Flags Here
& with Fringes Here
4 ft x 6 ft Knitted Nylon All Weather Quality Grade Navy Flags Here
5 ft x 8 ft Knitted Nylon All Weather Quality Grade Navy Flags Here
Quality/Best Navy Flags For Sale Available!
Check Out Our Entire US Navy Flags for Purchase Here!