This is the Texas Navy 1958 Flag, based on the Texas Flag and U.S. Flag. In 1958 the governor of Texas reestablished the Texas Navy, consisting of all types of vessels all the way down to a canoe. It includes the USS Texas, a museum ship which serves as the flagship of the Texas Navy.
Standard Quality – Super-weave polyester
- Our most popular quality level
- 100% synthetic waterproof material
- Designs are through-dyes and visible on both sides
- Bright, fade-resistant dye
- Double stitched edges all around
- Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings
- Attaches easily to any flag pole
- Fair weather outdoor display
- Excellent for events, indoor display and theatrical use
- Seasonal decoration, home use
- Demonstrations, protests, parades
You have not viewed any products yet.