Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Texas Cotton Flag 8 x 12 ft.with grommets
The Texas State Flag was adopted on January 25th, 1839. The Texas Flag was originally the Lone Star Flag and was designed for the Republic of Texas but switched to the state flag when Texas joined the Union. The colors represent loyalty, bravery, and purity.
- Beautiful, full textured and striking
- Cotton weave looks, feels and moves properly
- Designs are embroidered
- Attaches easily to any flag pole using grommets
- Indoor displays, Museums
- Honor Guards, Color guards*
- Caskets, Memorials, Funerals
- Official Uses, diplomatic display
- Re-enactment, historical drama
You have not viewed any products yet.