Sweden Flag 2 X 3 ft. Junior Part of the variant for Standard flags
The Sweden Flag was adopted on November 6th, 1663. In 1569, King John III ordered that there be a golden cross on the flag. It was also decided to have a blue background.
FLAG QUALITY AND USES
Construction: Super-weave polyester
– Our most popular quality level
– 100% synthetic waterproof material
– Designs are through-printed and visible on both sides
– Bright, fade-resistant inks
– Double stitched edges all around
– Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings
– Attaches easily to any flag pole
– Fair weather outdoor display
– Excellent for events, indoor display and theatrical use
– Seasonal decoration, home use and parades
– Demonstrations, protests, parades
You have not viewed any products yet.