Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
State of Texas Flag - Nylon Embroidered 3 x 5 ft.
This is a flag made of tough, durable and long-lasting 300 Denier, nylon fabric, with solid brass grommets. You won’t find nylon flags with higher tensile and tear strength. It has excellent strength retention under UV exposure, and high resistance to UV fading. The colors are deep, bright, and last over time due to the aniline dye process. They have better wash-fastness and light-fastness than nylons of similar fabric construction. One inch double edge fold around flag, with four rows of stitching on the fly edge. There is reinforced stitching at top of bottom of the fly.
The Texas Flag was adopted on January 25th, 1839. The Texas Flag was originally the Lone Star Flag and was designed for the Republic of Texas but switched to the state flag when Texas joined the Union. The colors represent loyalty, bravery, and purity.
- – Designs are stitched and sewn on both sides (not printed)
- – Design reads properly on the front side and backwards on the reverse (as per proper flag construction see here)
- – Superior look and feel to printed flags
- – Bright thread adds texture and weight
- – Long lasting, waterproof, tear and fray resistant material
- – Double and quad stitched edges all around
- – Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings for added durability
- – Attaches easily to any flag pole
- – 1 year “no fade, no fray” guarantee
You have not viewed any product yet.