State of Montana Flag 4 X 6 ft. Large
The Montana Flag was introduced on July 1st, 1981. The basic design of the Montana Flag has not been changed in over 100 years which is pretty long for a flag. The word, Montana, was added in 1981. The seal shows the Rocky Mountains and the Great Falls. The shovel, pick, and plough show mining and agriculture.
FLAG QUALITY AND USES
Construction: Super-weave polyester
– Our most popular quality level
– 100% synthetic waterproof material
– Designs are through-printed and visible on both sides
– Bright, fade-resistant inks
– Double stitched edges all around
– Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings
– Attaches easily to any flag pole
– Fair weather outdoor display
– Excellent for events, indoor display and theatrical use
– Seasonal decoration, home use
– Demonstrations, protests, parades
You have not viewed any products yet.