State of Massachusetts Flag 2 X 3 ft. Junior
The Massachusetts Flag was adopted on March 18th, 1908. The Native American with a bow and arrow is an old emblem of the state and colony dating to the 17th century. The star is for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. The arm with a sword was placed in the Massachusetts Flag in 1780.
FLAG QUALITY AND USES
Construction: Super-weave polyester
– Our most popular quality level
– 100% synthetic waterproof material
– Designs are through-printed and visible on both sides
– Bright, fade-resistant inks
– Double stitched edges all around
– Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings
– Attaches easily to any flag pole
– Fair weather outdoor display
– Excellent for events, indoor display and theatrical use
– Seasonal decoration, home use and parades
– Demonstrations, protests, parades
You have not viewed any products yet.