State of Hawaii Flag 12 x 18 inch on Stick
The Hawaii Flag was accepted in 1816. It has the British Union Jack in the top left corner. The Hawaii Flag has red and white stripes like the U.S. Flag but there are two blue stripes. In total, there are eight stripes, each standing for one of the eight islands.
FLAG QUALITY AND USES
Construction: Super-weave polyester, wood stick (approx. 25 inches)
– Our most popular quality level
– 100% synthetic waterproof material with wood stick
– Designs are through-printed and visible on both sides
– Bright, fade-resistant inks
– Double stitched edges all around
– Fair weather outdoor display
– Grave sites, yard decorations
– Excellent for events, indoor display and theatrical use
– Seasonal decoration, home use
– Demonstrations, protests, parades
You have not viewed any products yet.