Rebel Flag – Cotton – 2 x 3 ft. with grommets, Beautifully Embroidered on Both Sides!
Also called The Southern Cross Army of Tennessee Battle Flag”, “Confederate Naval Jack”
This is the most recognized of all Confederate Flags. It has one star for each member of the Confederacy with the “x” pattern (called a saltier) denoting progress and strength.
Beautiful Embroidery on BOTH sides!
– Makes a great keepsake
Premium Quality – Cotton Authentic
– Beautiful, full textured and striking
– Cotton weave looks, feels and moves properly
– Designs are embroidered
– Attaches easily to any flag pole
– Re-enactment, historical drama
– Indoor displays, Museums
– Honor Guards, Color guards*
– Caskets, Memorials, Funerals
– Official Uses, diplomatic display
– May be too heavy for long term marching use. See Nylon flags for lighter alternatives.