This is the most recognized of all Confederate Flags. It has one star for each member of the Confederacy with the “X” pattern (called a saltier) denoting progress and strength.
FLAG QUALITY AND USES
Construction: Nylon Embroidered Note: on larger flags, the stars are sewn on (also known as Appliqué Stars) not embroidered.
– Designs are embroidered on both sides (not printed)
– Design reads properly on the front side and backwards on the reverse (as per proper flag construction see here
– Superior look and feel to printed flags
– Bright thread adds texture and weight
– Long lasting, waterproof, tear and fray resistant material
– Double and quad stitched edges all around
– Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings for added durability
– Attaches easily to any flag pole
– Outdoor display use on poles
– Permanent flag displays (i.e. not taken down at night/rain)
– Excellent for events indoor/outdoor, parades
– Schools, churches, civic uses