Also called "The Southern Cross", "Army of Tennessee Battle Flag", "Confederate Naval Jack"
This is the most recognized of all Confederate Flags. It has one star for each member of the Confederacy with the "x" pattern (called a saltier) denoting progress and strength.
FLAG QUALITY AND USES
Construction: Super-weave polyester on plastic stick
- Our most popular quality level
- 100% synthetic waterproof materials
- Designs are through-printed and visible on both sides
- Bright, fade-resistant inks
- Fair weather outdoor displays
- Desk tops, table centerpiece decoration
- Excellent for events, indoor display and theatrical use
- Seasonal decoration, home use
- Demonstrations, protests, parades