Rebel Flag, Confederate Battle Flag Square 12 x 12 inch on Stick
Also called “The Southern Cross”, “Army of Tennessee Battle Flag”, “Confederate Naval Jack”
This is the most recognized of all Confederate Flags. It has one star for each member of the Confederacy with the “x” pattern (called a saltier) denoting progress and strength.
Square Battle flag with white border around edge. This design was used for Artillery, Cavalry, and Infantry flags.
FLAG QUALITY AND USES
Construction: Super-weave polyester, wood stick (approx. 25 inches)
– Our most popular quality level
– 100% synthetic waterproof material with wood stick
– Designs are through-printed and visible on both sides
– Bright, fade-resistant inks
– Double stitched edges all around
– Fair weather outdoor display
– Grave sites, yard decorations
– Excellent for events, indoor display and theatrical use
– Seasonal decoration, home use
– Demonstrations, protests, parades
You have not viewed any products yet.