Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Rebel Gadsden Flag / Confederate Don't Tread on Me Flags for Sale 3 X 5 ft. Standard
This is a combination of 2 flags, the Don’t Tread on Me Revolutionary Flag and the Confederate Battle Flag. The Don’t Tread on Me Flag was used during the Revolutionary War. The Americans used this flag when they were fighting the British. The saying, Don’t Tread On Me, refers to the fact that Britain doesn’t have any poisonous snakes. The British should watch where they step because America does have poisonous snakes and you tread on us= WE WILL KILL YOU!
The Rebel Flag also known as the Confederate Battle Flag and Southern Cross was used during the 1860s American War. It is most commonly referred to as the Civil War and American Civil War. The flag was used on the battle field by the southern soldiers who were protecting their lands and property from the northern soldiers that were invading the southern states known as the Confederacy and Confederate States of America.
Standard Quality – Super-weave polyester
- Our most popular quality level
- 100% synthetic waterproof material
- Designs are through-dyes and visible on both sides
- Bright, fade-resistant dye
- Double stitched edges all around
- Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings
- Attaches easily to any flag pole
- Fair weather outdoor display
- Excellent for events, indoor display and theatrical use
- Seasonal decoration, home use
- Demonstrations, protests, parades
You have not viewed any product yet.