Jolly Roger HMS Utmost Pirate Flag
Size: 3 X 5 ft.
The Jolly Roger HMS Utmost Flag was used by the British Royal Navy. HMS Utmost was a British U class submarine, of the second group of that class, built by Vickers Armstrong, Barrow-in-Furness. She was laid down on 2 November 1939 and was commissioned on 17 August 1940. So far she has been the only ship of the Royal Navy to bear the name Utmost.
Size: 3×5 feet
- Our most popular quality level
- 100% synthetic waterproof material super polyester
- Designs are through-printed and visible on both sides
- Bright, fade-resistant inks
- Double stitched edges all around
- Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings
- Attaches easily to any flag pole with grommets
- Canvas header
- brass grommets
- 4 rows of sewing on the fly side (the end opposite the pole)
You have not viewed any products yet.