The Pennsylvania Flag was adopted on June 13th, 1907. The eagle shows allegiance to the U.S. The wheat sheaves, the ship, and the plough are taken from the arms of Philadelphia, Chester, and Sussex.
FLAG QUALITY AND USES
Construction: Nylon printed with gold fringe
– Made from long lasting Nylon
– Ceremonial Gold fringe stitched around edges
– Double thickness/texture of the “Standard Quality” flags
– Long lasting, bright and beautiful
– Designs are through-printed and visible on both sides
– Double and quad stitched edges all around
– Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings for added durability
– Attaches easily to any flag pole (indoor or outdoor)
– Fair weather use only/indoor
– Parades, events and honor displays
– Schools, civic events, Scouting
– Long term decoration use
Note: Fringe is securely attached but limits outdoor usage.