North Dakota Nylon Printed Flag 3 x 5 ft. with Fringes
The North Dakota Flag was adopted on March 3rd, 1911. The North Dakota Flag is almost exactly like the banners carried by state troopers during the Philippine-American War. The difference is that the banner didn’t have the words, North Dakota , on it. The North Carolina Flag closely resembles the U.S. Seal.
FLAG QUALITY AND USES
Construction: Nylon printed with gold fringe
– Made from long lasting Nylon
– Ceremonial Gold fringe stitched around edges
– Double thickness/texture of the “Standard Quality” flags
– Long lasting, bright and beautiful
– Designs are through-printed and visible on both sides
– Double and quad stitched edges all around
– Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings for added durability
– Attaches easily to any flag pole (indoor or outdoor)
– Fair weather use only/indoor
– Parades, events and honor displays
– Schools, civic events, Scouting
– Long term decoration use
Note: Fringe is securely attached but limits outdoor usage.
You have not viewed any products yet.