North Carolina Nylon Printed Flag 3 x 5 ft. with Fringes
The North Carolina Flag was adopted on March 9th, 1885. The North Carolina Flag has the nation’s colors on it. The letters NC are the abbreviation for North Carolina. The dates on the North Carolina Flag represent two important documents, the Mecklenburg Declaration of Independence and the Halifax Resolution.
FLAG QUALITY AND USES
Construction: Nylon printed with gold fringe
– Made from long lasting Nylon
– Ceremonial Gold fringe stitched around edges
– Double thickness/texture of the “Standard Quality” flags
– Long lasting, bright and beautiful
– Designs are through-printed and visible on both sides
– Double and quad stitched edges all around
– Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings for added durability
– Attaches easily to any flag pole (indoor or outdoor)
– Fair weather use only/indoor
– Parades, events and honor displays
– Schools, civic events, Scouting
– Long term decoration use
Note: Fringe is securely attached but limits outdoor usage.
You have not viewed any products yet.