Nevada Knitted Nylon 5 x 8 Flag
The Nevada Flag was adopted on June 8th, 1991. The state is symbolized by the star. The colors represent silver which is one of the largest mineral product of Nevada. Because Nevada was admitted into the Union during the Civil War, the state motto is Battle Born. The emblem is beside two sprays of sagebrush which is Nevada’s state flower.
FLAG QUALITY AND USES
Knitted Nylon Quality (Superior)
Construction: Nylon Knit
– Durable all-weather Nylon
– Light weave lets flag fly well even in light breeze
– Designs are through-printed and visible on both sides
– Bright, fade-resistant inks
– Double stitched edges all around
– Brass grommets
– Daily use in weather
– Outdoor ceremonial use
You have not viewed any products yet.