Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Nebraska Knitted Nylon 5 x 8 Flag
The Nebraska Flag was adopted on April 2nd, 1925. On the Nebraska Flag are the Rocky Mountains and Missouri River. Agriculture is represented by the growing grains. The steamboat and train show transportation in Nebraska.
FLAG QUALITY AND USES
Knitted Nylon Quality (Superior)
Construction: Nylon Knit
– Durable all-weather Nylon
– Light weave lets flag fly well even in light breeze
– Designs are through-printed and visible on both sides
– Bright, fade-resistant inks
– Double stitched edges all around
– Brass grommets
– Daily use in weather
– Outdoor ceremonial use
Delivery & Returns
Why Buy From Us
You have not viewed any products yet.
There are no reviews yet.