The Namibia Flag was adopted on March 21st, 1990. The blue stands for the Atlantic Ocean. The sun is a symbol of life and energy. The red shows the the people and their heroism. The green and white represent purity and vegetation.
Before 1990 their flag was the Old South Africa flag.
FLAG QUALITY AND USES
Construction: Super-weave polyester
– Our most popular quality level
– 100% synthetic waterproof material
– Designs are through-printed and visible on both sides
– Bright, fade-resistant inks
– Double stitched edges all around
– Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings
– Attaches easily to any flag pole with grommets
– Fair weather outdoor display
– Light weight lets flags fly well even in light breeze
– Excellent for events, indoor display and theatrical use
– Seasonal decoration, home use
– Demonstrations, protests, parades