Minnesota Knitted Nylon 5 x 8 Flag
The Minnesota Flag was adopted on March 19, 1957. The 19 stars on the Minnesota Flag stand for the fact that Minnesota was the 19th state to join the Union. The motto, L’Etoile du Nord, means the North Star. The picture in the center is a Native American and a white settler.
FLAG QUALITY AND USES
Knitted Nylon Quality (Superior)
Construction: Nylon Knit
– Durable all-weather Nylon
– Light weave lets flag fly well even in light breeze
– Designs are through-printed and visible on both sides
– Bright, fade-resistant inks
– Double stitched edges all around
– Brass grommets
– Daily use in weather
– Outdoor ceremonial use
You have not viewed any products yet.