Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Liechtenstein Flag 3 X 5 ft. Standard
The Liechtenstein Flag was adopted on September 18th, 1982. An earlier version adopted in 1937 was very much alike but didn’t have a crown. The crown was put on to establish the difference between the Haiti Civil War Flag. The blue and red are the national colors of Liechtenstein.
FLAG QUALITY AND USES
Construction: Super-weave polyester
– Our most popular quality level
– 100% synthetic waterproof material
– Designs are through-printed and visible on both sides
– Bright, fade-resistant inks
– Double stitched edges all around
– Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings
– Attaches easily to any flag pole with grommets
– Fair weather outdoor display
– Light weight lets flags fly well even in light breeze
– Excellent for events, indoor display and theatrical use
– Seasonal decoration, home use
– Demonstrations, protests, parades
Delivery & Returns
Why Buy From Us
You have not viewed any products yet.
There are no reviews yet.