Italy Knitted Nylon 3 x 5 Flag
The Italy Flag was adopted on June 19th, 1946. The Italy Flag used to be the flag of the Cisalpine Republic. In 1848, the King of Sardinia put his arms on the flag but in 1946 was removed.
FLAG QUALITY AND USES
Knitted Nylon Quality (Superior)
Construction: Nylon Knit
– Durable all-weather Nylon
– Light weave lets flag fly well even in light breeze
– Designs are through-printed and visible on both sides
– Bright, fade-resistant inks
– Double stitched edges all around
– Brass grommets
– Daily use in weather
– Outdoor ceremonial use
You have not viewed any products yet.