The Italy Flag was adopted on June 19th, 1946. The Italy Flag used to be the flag of the Cisalpine Republic. In 1848, the King of Sardinia put his arms on the flag but in 1946 was removed.
Size: 2×3 feet
Standard Quality – Super-weave polyester
- Our most popular quality level
- 100% synthetic waterproof material
- Designs are through-dyes and visible on both sides
- Bright, fade-resistant dye
- Double stitched edges all around
- Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings
- Attaches easily to any flag pole
- Fair weather outdoor display
- Excellent for events, indoor display and theatrical use
- Seasonal decoration, home use
- Demonstrations, protests, parades
You have not viewed any products yet.