Israel Flag 4 X 6 ft.
The Israel Flag was adopted on October 28th, 1948. The Israel Flag has a Jewish prayer shawl which normally have white and blue stripes. In the center is the six-pointed Star of David which is a common Jewish symbol.
FLAG QUALITY AND USES
Construction: Super-weave polyester
– Our most popular quality level
– 100% synthetic waterproof material
– Designs are through-printed and visible on both sides
– Bright, fade-resistant inks
– Double stitched edges all around
– Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings
– Attaches easily to any flag pole with grommets
– Fair weather outdoor display
– Light weight lets flags fly well even in light breeze
– Excellent for events, indoor display and theatrical use
– Seasonal decoration, home use
– Demonstrations, protests, parades