Indiana Knitted Nylon 5 x 8 Flag
The Indiana Flag was adopted on May 31th, 1917. The torch shows enlightenment and liberty. The outer ring of stars represents the original 13 colonies. The inner stars are for the five states that were admitted to the Union before Indiana was. The largest and 19th star stand for Indiana, the 19th state.
FLAG QUALITY AND USES
Knitted Nylon Quality (Superior)
Construction: Nylon Knit
– Durable all-weather Nylon
– Light weave lets flag fly well even in light breeze
– Designs are through-printed and visible on both sides
– Bright, fade-resistant inks
– Double stitched edges all around
– Brass grommets
– Daily use in weather
– Outdoor ceremonial use
You have not viewed any products yet.