Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Idaho Nylon Printed Flag 3 x 5 ft. with Fringes
The Idaho Flag was adopted in 1927. The female in the picture stand for liberty and justice. The state’s lumber interests are depicted by the tree in the middle. The grains stand for agriculture. The elk head shows the game laws protecting moose and elk.
FLAG QUALITY AND USES
Construction: Nylon printed with gold fringe
– Made from long lasting Nylon
– Ceremonial Gold fringe stitched around edges
– Double thickness/texture of the “Standard Quality” flags
– Long lasting, bright and beautiful
– Designs are through-printed and visible on both sides
– Double and quad stitched edges all around
– Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings for added durability
– Attaches easily to any flag pole (indoor or outdoor)
– Fair weather use only/indoor
– Parades, events and honor displays
– Schools, civic events, Scouting
– Long term decoration use
Note: Fringe is securely attached but limits outdoor usage.
Delivery & Returns
Why Buy From Us
You have not viewed any products yet.
There are no reviews yet.