Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Iceland Flag 3 X 5 ft. Standard
The Iceland Flag was adopted on June 19th, 1915. The design of the Iceland Flag is similar to the Norway Flag. Blue and white are traditional colors of Iceland and the red represents the links between Iceland and Norway.
FLAG QUALITY AND USES
Construction: Super-weave polyester
– Our most popular quality level
– 100% synthetic waterproof material
– Designs are through-printed and visible on both sides
– Bright, fade-resistant inks
– Double stitched edges all around
– Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings
– Attaches easily to any flag pole with grommets
– Fair weather outdoor display
– Light weight lets flags fly well even in light breeze
– Excellent for events, indoor display and theatrical use
– Seasonal decoration, home use
– Demonstrations, protests, parades
Delivery & Returns
Why Buy From Us
You have not viewed any products yet.
There are no reviews yet.