Germany Flag 2 X 3 ft. Junior
The Germany Flag was adopted on March 23rd, 1848. The Germany Flag is the same as the colors on the national arms. The arms is in the middle of the flag and has a black eagle with red claws and beak on a yellow shield.
FLAG QUALITY AND USES
Construction: Super-weave polyester
– Our most popular quality level
– 100% synthetic waterproof material
– Designs are through-printed and visible on both sides
– Bright, fade-resistant inks
– Double stitched edges all around
– Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings
– Attaches easily to any flag pole
– Fair weather outdoor display
– Excellent for events, indoor display and theatrical use
– Seasonal decoration, home use and parades
– Demonstrations, protests, parades
You have not viewed any products yet.