Georgia Nylon Printed Flag 3 x 5 ft. with Fringes
State of Georgia Outdoor Flag
Nylon Printed Flag in 3 x 5 ft. Size with Fringes
The Georgia Flag was created in 2003. It resembled the Confederate Stars and Bars design. Instead of the stars, the coat of arms was placed there instead. This is the current flag of Georgia.
FLAG QUALITY AND USES
Construction: Nylon printed with gold fringe
– Made from long lasting Nylon
– Ceremonial Gold fringe stitched around edges
– Double thickness/texture of the “Standard Quality” flags
– Long lasting, bright and beautiful
– Designs are through-printed and visible on both sides
– Double and quad stitched edges all around
– Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings for added durability
– Attaches easily to any flag pole (indoor or outdoor)
– Fair weather use only/indoor
– Parades, events and honor displays
– Schools, civic events, Scouting
– Long term decoration use
Note: Fringe is securely attached but limits outdoor usage.
See Full Collection of Current Georgia State Flags Available Here!
See Full Collection of Historic 2001-2003 GA Flags Available Here!
See Full Collection of Old GA 1956-2001 Flags Available Here!
See All Flags in This Stars & Bars Collection
1st National Confederate Flags Available Here
2nd National Confederate “Jackson Flag” Flags Available Here
3rd National Confederate Flags / Blood Stained Banner is Available Here!
See Full Confederate States of America Collection Here
See Our Ultimate Rebel & Confederate Complete Collection Available Here