Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Gadsden Flag - Yellow - Don't Tread On Me Yellow 12 x18 inch Double Sided Knitted Nylon Flag
Double Sided Gadsden Flag – 12×18 inch grommets
First flown aboard one of the first ships in the United States Navy, the Alfred, on January 4th, 1776 making it the oldest recorded flag of the United States. It is called the “Gadsden Flag” after the designer, Colonel Christopher Gadsden who presented it to the Commodore of the new U.S. Navy, Esek Hopkins. Thus the flag is also sometimes called the “Hopkins Flag”.
Outdoor Durable flag
- Double sided
- Knitted Nylon for extra strength
- 4 lines of stitching on the fly end
- with 2 brass grommets
– All-weather outdoor display use
– Permanent flag displays (not taken down at night/rain)
– Excellent for events indoor/outdoor
– Long term decoration use
– Commercial/professional use