Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Gadsden Don't Tread On Me White on Black 2" x 3" Iron On Patch
Seriously get your patriot on with this Gadsden Don’t Tread On Me Patch. Wear this to Bike Week in Daytona, Rebel re-enactors, patriot displays or just ’cause. Avoid club rules for the original colors.
- 2 x 3 inches
- easy iron on
- White Lettering on a black background
- This is a black and white version of the Don’t Tread on Me Patch Also known as the Gadsden flag.
- The tea party flag.
- We know some of you belong to clubs and cannot have the original colored version on your club vests so here it is in black and white. The meaning behind the flag is the coiled rattle snake will keep its defense and will strike if attacked upon, so Don’t Tread on Me is the message to the enemy.
- The Patch is Embroidered. Patches are also known as iron on appliques or badges.
- This is a sew on patch, it features die cut borders. You can sew on this patch.
- This is also an iron on patch with plastic iron on backing that has been treated with heat activated adhesive. You can heat press this patch.
- Refrain from ironing on a patch to leather jackets or vests. You should only sew patches when applying to leather such as vests, jackets, chaps, purses or wallets.
- Add a personalized look to plain old clothes you wear with iron on patches.
You have not viewed any products yet.