France Flag 2 X 3 ft. Junior
The French flag is one of the most easily recognized flags in the world and the inspiration for countless others. Originally designed by King Louis XVI when he combined the red and blue colors of Paris and the white flag of the Bourbons. The same flag was later adopted by the new French Republic.
FLAG QUALITY AND USES
Construction: Super-weave polyester
– Our most popular quality level
– 100% synthetic waterproof material
– Designs are through-printed and visible on both sides
– Bright, fade-resistant inks
– Double stitched edges all around
– Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings
– Attaches easily to any flag pole
– Fair weather outdoor display
– Excellent for events, indoor display and theatrical use
– Seasonal decoration, home use and parades
– Demonstrations, protests, parades
You have not viewed any products yet.