Fort Fisher Flag – Garrison – General Samuel Maxey – Outdoor Nylon 2ply 3 x 5
The Fort Fisher Flag was flown over Ft. Fisher during the American Civil War, guarding the vital port of Wilmington, North Carolina. This is the flag flown by Samuel Maxey during the Civil War.
Military Quality – Double Nylon Embroidered (2 ply)
– Our toughest, most beautiful flags
– Double Ply Nylon is highest rated flag construction
– Twice the thickness and stamina of any other flag
– Designs are embroidered on both sides
– Superior look and feel to printed flags
– Bright thread adds texture and weight
– Long lasting, waterproof, tear and fray resistant material
– Double and quad stitched edges all around
– Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings for added durability.
– Attaches easily to any flag pole
– Armed conflict, battlefields, military encampments
– Ships at sea, heavy weather, wilderness
– Permanent flag displays (all weather)
– Indoor honor displays, memorials
You have not viewed any products yet.